What Happens When your Partnership Visa is Declined in New Zealand?
Rejected Temporary Entry Partner Visa Application
Apply for Reconsideration
- You must meet the following essential requirements to apply for reconsideration.
- You are in New Zealand when you make your request
- You still hold a valid visa including an interim visa, and
- You make a request no more than 14 calendar days after the declined decision and
- You must pay the required request fee to INZ
What You Need to Do?
Some of Our Successful Reconsideration Cases
- Approved application for an Essential Skills Work Visa after being rejected for “not having the necessary work experience'”
- Approved application for an Essential Skills Work Visa that had been refused due to alleged breaches of employment law.
- Approved application for Visitor Visa after being rejected for not meeting the requirements and threatened with deportation
Rejected Resident Visa Application
Lodge an Appeal
- You believe the decision INZ made for your application was not correct against the relevant immigration instructions and The Immigration Act
- You believe that there were specialist circumstances that warrant an exception to grant a visa