Working Holiday Visa
New Zealand Working Holiday Visa Application
Working Holiday Visa Requirements and Process
What requirements do applicants need to demonstrate?
Which nationalities may be able to apply?
- Czech republic
- Hong Kong
- United Kingdom
- United States
Can I still apply when I am 30 years old?
How long can I study while on a New Zealand working holiday visa?
Other work visa options if you are ineligible for a New Zealand working holiday visa:
- Accredited Employer Work Visa
- Partner of a New Zealander Work Visa (applicable to NZ resident partners too)
- Partner of a Worker Work Visa
- Partner of a Student Work Visa
- Post-Study Work Visa (issued after completing a specific course)
- Migrant Exploitation Protection Work Visa
- Japanese Interpreters Work Visa
- Talent (Arts, Culture, Sports) Work Visa
- Specific Purpose Work Visa
- SSE Work Visa (issued for horticulture and viticulture workers)
- Post-study work visa (issued upon graduation from an eligible course)